21.5.07

What I do to vent my frustration on trains

I would say a god half of my life--between travel, college in the midwest (read: mid-nothing) and trips up and down the east coast--has been spent in trains, planes and automobiles. My skills in self entertainment have kept pace.

There is something so satisifying about defacing the hell out of Lindsey Lohan's goddamn awful photo spread in this month's Nylon. Oh, did that just really come out of my mouth? What I meant to say was I productively used my time sitting on the cement fucking floor of Penn Station to think of some new looks for LL.



The demonic kitty look is so coming back.



The 80s crack ho look is equally fitting.

Apparently nothing hurts Lindsey's little cocaine coated black heart than feeling all alone. Now, as someone from an equally fucked up family.....on further reflection, no I can't be compelled to give a fuck.

No comments: